CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
8th November 2022
This course includes:
- Online/Remote class (zoom)
- Downloadable course materials
- Certificate of completion
Customers know that they are entitled to excellent service delivery. So they will expect it from any business they interact with and if you don’t take good care of them, someone else will.
This course will teach you practical sessions that will improve your soft skills, and interpersonal competencies thereby meeting customer expectations and increasing their satisfaction.
What You Will Learn
- Who is a Customer?
- What Customer Service Means
- How to Develop a Customer Friendly Approach
- Basic Qualities of a Customer Service Agent
- Telephone Etiquette
- How To Respond to Business Emails
- How To Handle a Difficult Customer
- How to Cope with extreme scenarios
- How to Fix Problems Fast
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for customer service professionals, front desk officers, receptionists, chat agents, help desk technicians, call center agents.