A company offering security services in Lagos is looking to employ a Senior Accountant to oversee its financial operations.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports and statements.
- Conduct an in-depth of the company’s financial performance report using relevant KPIs.
- Work closely with operations department to ensure all inventory records are complete and accurate.
- Prepare and coordinate tasks for audit activities, including statutory audit and tax audit.
- Review and recommend improvements to accounting systems for optimal efficiency.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls accounts.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Supervise and coach Junior Accountant.
- A minimum of BSc in Accounting
- Chartered accounting qualification is also required, with substantial years of experience.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to details.
- Must have an aptitude for numbers.
- Advanced communication and leadership skills.
- Hands-on experience with accounting systems such as Quick-books, SAP
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office (Microsoft Excel specifically).
How to Apply
Qualified candidates send CV to email@example.com
Vacancy for Chief Financial Officer at a financial institution in Lagos.
- Initiate and co-ordinate the formulation of business plans and annual budgets, and monitors progress towards their achievement
- Engage Executive Management and the appropriate Board Committees to develop short, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections
- Develop and implement a sound accounting framework in compliance with statutory provisions
- Develop and implement a robust and reliable financial reporting system in compliance with statutory requirements
- Ensure proper maintenance of the financial records/Books of Accounts of DBG
- Ensure that the annual financial statements and statutory reports are prepared timely, accurately and in accordance with standards and regulations
- Monitor and control revenue and expenses to ensure operational and financial efficiency
- Drive a cost-saving culture across all areas of the company.
- Degree in Accounting
- ICAN, ACCA, MBA is an advantage
- A minimum of 10 years of related work experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the banking sector is compulsory.
- Knowledge of Pastel software, Sage, and QuickBooks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated capacity to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail is a must
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
There’s a vacancy for Collection Officers at a Fintech company that provides quick loans to customers via an online process.
- Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments
- Make calls to customers about their loan repayments
- Advise customers on their various payment options and inform them of further actions that may be taken to collect overdue debts
- Negotiate payment plans and schedules
- Conduct collections process on each customer that includes, phone calls, emails, and text messages
- Develop collection methods that bring in revenue and ensure full repayment of loans
- Process payments and refunds
- Keep accurate records and reports on collections activities
- ND, HND, and or Bsc from any reputable institution in a related field.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
Qualified and interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the email.
A company in the financial industry in Lagos is looking to hire an Admin and Operations Executive.
- Collaborate with Finance & HR to input data for various subject matters.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments to support the team.
- Be a point of contact for a range of work for staff and external stakeholders including Visa, immigration, protocols, onboarding of staffs, etc.
- Assist team to gather quotes, T&C, negotiation with suppliers & canvasing of commercials.
- Review, compare, analyze, and approve products and services to be purchased
- Other administration, procurement-related tasks as assigned.
Requirements & qualifications
- Degree in accounting, business management, or a similar field preferred.
- 2-3 years experience working in a bank (commercial, microfinance), etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools – Excel, Word & other database tools like Google sheet
- Ability to multitask.
- Good organization, time management, and scheduling skills.
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to Prince@cvmedik.com
A Microfinance Bank at Lagos Island is looking to hire a Loan Officer.
- To sell loans to private and public sector employees .
- Loan repayment follow-up
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Candidate must have a basic knowledge of Public sector / Private Sector lending.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in the Microfinance Bank Industry
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Customer Oriented Mindset.
- A good first degree or HND in any discipline