A foremost Travel and Tourism company is recruiting to fill the position of a Cargo Sales Manager. This role is designed to channelize & synchronize all Cargo related activities of the branch, with an aim to support & increase Cargo sales of the branch.
- Responsible for fresh database creation, prospecting, and lead generation.
- Business development with corporate, traders, institutes, commercial establishments, channel partners, government establishments, industries, etc.
- Maintain the database in CRM and daily activity report submission.
- Effective coordination with the various internal departments – Local, regional, and central.
- Explore and attend events & exhibitions for business generation.
- Drive cargo sales initiatives and achieve the assigned target.
- Responsible cargo SPOC for end-to-end service in the defined arena.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Explore suitable tender, timely reply, and follow-up.
- Share the latest development in the business segment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the airline’s cargo team of the country.
- Study the competition and create a supply chain for cargo.
- First Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience as a travel consultant.
- Good knowledge of destinations & hotels.
- Skills in handling clients, itinerary & costing, selling of hotels & packages.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Experience in sales (Preferably Holidays).
- Ability to provide accurate solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: email@example.com using “Cargo Sales Manager” as the subject of the email.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.