We are looking to fill the position of 3rd Officer for an oil and gas shipping company in Warri.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Keep the Master informed at all times of the navigational progress of the voyage and some specifics – current location, speed etc.
– Must be familiar with the voyage plan and the Captain’s standing and specific orders
– Participate in mooring and anchoring operations as well as monitor tender operations
– Drive tenders when required by the Captain
– Must be familiar with the duties of the 2nd Officer and be able to perform his functions if needed
You must have:
– Oil tanker experience
– Minimum of 12 months experience in the same capacity
– Mandatory documents required to work onboard
– All seafarers documents must be valid and complete
|Job Category||Oil and Gas / Energy / Maritime|