An indigenous oil and gas company is looking to hire an Account Officer. You will be responsible for performing daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation of a number of General ledger accounts, including Bank Account reconciliations, as well as other ad hoc accounting/finance duties.
- Reconcile payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Complete the bank reconciliation on daily/monthly basis in accordance with the established timetable and ensure full documentation of reconciling items.
- Reconcile related entities transactions.
- Provide support on payroll reconciliation and ensure that payroll entries are properly booked.
- Support the month/year end process
- Provide support/resources to other Finance Operations team as workload requires
- BSc. Accounting or related field
- ACA, ACCA or in progress
- 2 -3 years post NYSC experience.
- Ability to identify errors
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- High level of attention to details
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
- Attention to details and accurate processing of transactions to reduce rework and provide quality output
- Cordial relationship with internal and external clients
- Must have good command of spoken and written English
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Service|
|Minimum Qualification||BSc. Accounting or related field|
|Years of Experience||2-3 years|