An indigenous company in the hospitality industry is urgently in need of an Accountant.
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, revenue reports and financial statements and other financial reports.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment for multiple locations.
- Oversee the financial accounting system and POS system making use of current computer technology.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Compute taxes owed such as PAYE, VAT and others and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience working in an accounting role.
- Experience with managing inventory and reporting.
- Hardworking spirit and a character of excellence.
- Qualification from a recognized professional body
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Use of accounting software is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org