A Human Resource Company in Lagos is looking to hire an Accountant. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting sound financial management and accounting practices by ensuring accurate analysis, documentation, and reporting of financial transactions to enable effective decision-making and management of financial operations.
- Responsible for accounting duties in the company such as maintaining books of accounts, generating various periodic management and financial reports as required.
- Timely preparation of end of the month reconciliation of all accounts.
- Budgets/Forecasts, variance analysis & reporting.
- Prepare and interpret management accounts to all levels of management
- Implement financial systems, procedures, and internal control.
- Ensure financial and other reporting systems are maintained to the standards required
- Maintain and update asset register.
- Ensure statutory compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Tax Management.
- Financial Analysis & Interpretation.
- Support the organization in any general tasks or duties as may be assigned by the management.
- First degree in Finance, Accountancy, Economics or other related disciplines
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. ICAN, ACCA) is an added advantage
- 5-8 years relevant work experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work within tight schedules and deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize, organize work schedules