A company providing financial services is looking to recruit an Accountant.
- Responsible for all accounting duties in the company
- Preparation of end of the month reconciliation of all accounts.
- Budgets/Forecasts, variance analysis & reporting.
- Prepare and interpret management accounts
- Implement financial systems, procedures, and internal control.
- Ensure financial and other reporting systems are maintained to the standards
- Ensure statutory compliance with regulatory requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting, ACA, ICAN and MBA
- At least 3 years of proven experience as an accountant in a financial service industry
- Very familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analyst and investors
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office (Microsoft Excel specifically).
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail