An enterprise marketing technology company is looking to fill the role of a Backend Engineer.
Your duties include but not limited to:
- Work through the full life-cycle management, including requirements analysis, technical design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Create technical test specifications and schedule estimates for new products.
- Contribute to the development of both internal and partner software integration projects, as well as new web and mobile applications.
- Maintain and extend existing codebase and libraries.
- Communicate complex ideas with ease, both in person and in writing.
- Provide escalated ticket/incident management for supported applications as well as will participate in defect management, issue tracking/trending.
- Taking leadership in owning issue resolution and driving them to completion.
- Ensuring that incident and problem management processes and procedures are followed and adhered to standards.
- Communicating to end users, engineers, and operations.
- Provide performance /capacity metrics and ad hoc reporting of the same.
- Provide technical expertise and share knowledge with team as required.
- Monitor the application performance and provide technical support as required.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or Electronic, Telecommunications and any Physical science.
- 1-3 years working experience in all aspects of web and mobile application development, management and VAS.
- Experience in building scalable Realtime systems with
- Experience in building distributed systems
- Deep understanding of server-side technologies, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges, mobile development anatomy, SMS based apps.
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive, collaborative working style.
- Working knowledge of relational database design and management.
- Practical experience in writing test scripts for API testing and/or QA automation tools
Think you are fit for this role? Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org