A company in Port-Harcourt is looking to hire an ambitious, detail-oriented Business Development Officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying business growth opportunities, developing strategies to increase company sales, and expand our clientele. The goal is to ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets and forge strong relationships with clients.
• Develop an effective growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Develop and sustain solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
• Analyze customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
• Provide insight into product development and competitive positioning.
• Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
• Collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
• Meet with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
• Prepare proposals and keep a record of sales, revenue, and invoice
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
• 2 years’ experience
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
• Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong business acumen.
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
Starting Monthly Salary: N80, 000
Work Pattern: Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-5:00pm daily
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the e-mail.