An upstream oil and gas company urgently requires the services of a Cargo Inspector
Job Location: Calabar and Warri
- Prepare certificates relating to the quality/quantity of all crude oil shipments and ensure that all documents associated with lifting activities are efficiently prepared and approved to enable all such activities to proceed as planned.
- Ensure all governmental procedures for ensuring openness in crude oil lifting operations are adhered to.
- Monitor the medium-and-short-term production plans and identify solutions for the optimization of the operations.
- Maintain relationship with operators and partners with regards to issues connected to the business operations – lifting and shipping.
- Handle any hydrocarbon claim dispute such as crude oil quality and/or quantity and demurrage costs.
- Collate data for monthly production curtailment report.
- Participate in periodic curtailment pre-meeting activities & meeting attendance with regulators.
- Prepare management report to capture oil production and sales.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Post graduate qualification (MBA/MSc) plus relevant certification is an additional advantage.
- A minimum of Five years related experience
- Experience with quality control inspection preferred
- Must know how to read a tape measure, utilize scales, calculators, measuring rods and water samplers.
- Utilize computers for data storage and record keeping.
- Must be able to read printed orders and basic prints.
- Must be physically fit as moderate amount of strength and dexterity is required for physical cargo inspections.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com