An indigenous EPC contractor involved in several projects with major IOCs is looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing a sound accounting framework and compliance with tax and other statutory provisions at the Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
- Liaise with the Group CFO to develop/update and implement financial and accounting policies, procedures, and strategies across the SBUs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of sound financial controls across the group’s operations
- Manage capturing of financial transactions and consolidation of the company’s accounts from all business units and functions
- Prepare accurate, comprehensive, and timely financial and management information including tax, cash flow, management accounts, and other statutory accounts for the SBUs
- Work with finance teams to ensure intra-group balances are regularly reconciled and variances fully investigated and resolved
- Maintain ongoing liaison with relevant external bodies/contacts e.g. regulatory organizations, auditors, solicitors, banks, etc.
- Oversee the computation and remittance of taxes, payment of insurance premiums, and other statutory fees at the SBUs
- Review weekly reports submitted by various departments/functional units and presents timely reports to the Group Chief Financial Officer.
Key Attributes and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- 15+ years experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Should possess advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker, and planner