Vacancy for Chief Financial Officer at a financial institution in Lagos.
- Initiate and co-ordinate the formulation of business plans and annual budgets, and monitors progress towards their achievement
- Engage Executive Management and the appropriate Board Committees to develop short, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections
- Develop and implement a sound accounting framework in compliance with statutory provisions
- Develop and implement a robust and reliable financial reporting system in compliance with statutory requirements
- Ensure proper maintenance of the financial records/Books of Accounts of DBG
- Ensure that the annual financial statements and statutory reports are prepared timely, accurately and in accordance with standards and regulations
- Monitor and control revenue and expenses to ensure operational and financial efficiency
- Drive a cost-saving culture across all areas of the company.
- Degree in Accounting
- ICAN, ACCA, MBA is an advantage
- A minimum of 10 years of related work experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the banking sector is compulsory.
- Knowledge of Pastel software, Sage, and QuickBooks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated capacity to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail is a must
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail