Clinical Health Nurse (Outreaches & Spills)
Posted 6 months ago
We are looking to fill the position of Clinical Health Nurse (Outreaches & Spills) for an E&P company.
- Provide expert advice related to specific conditions or treatment pathways
- Deliver health outreach program
- Provide curative, and preventive care
- Offer direct care to community, perform comprehensive health assessments, develop differential diagnoses
- Direct clinical practice which includes expertise in advanced assessment, implementing nursing care, and evaluating outcomes.
- Provide safe, quality, and cost-effective specialty care, while working to improve the healthcare system from within.
- Inspect and supervise health facilities for safety risks.
- Monitor plans for increasing patient safety and improving health
- Respond to emergency relief situations and impact mitigations Actions
- Conduct hospital inspection visits and perform preventive maintenance of health equipment
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements, keeping patient information confidential
- Prepare proactive emergency community plans for Prevention, Preparedness Response, Recovery
- Disseminate health information /education by working with local officials, the community, and schools
- Assess community needs & develop public health plans and programs for military members and their families
What we are looking for in you:
- Current practicing license with 5 years post qualification experience,
- Certification of completion – registered nurses (RN)
- BSc Nursing
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Work experience in oil and gas will be an added advantage
- Experience in providing nursing care to patients and observation where necessary.
- Knowledgeable in infection control and management
- Experience integrating knowledge of disease and medical treatments into the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients’ illnesses
- Health promotion skills which include presentation skills,
- Emergency response skills.
- Ability to keep good electronic records
- Good communication & time management skills,
- Ability to work unsupervised in the communities.
- Ability to make ethical decisions which involve influence in negotiating moral dilemmas, allocating resources, directing patient care and access to care
Think you are a good fit for this role? Apply below.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Send your CV to email@example.com