A logistics company with diverse business operations especially courier delivery service, haulage, and supply chain management is looking to recruit a Commercial Manager.
- A logistics company with diverse business operations especially courier delivery service, haulage, and supply chain management is looking to recruit a Commercial Manager.
- Pursue new business opportunities whether through partnerships or new initiatives and work to take advantage of those opportunities.
- Manage the company associations, commercial and sales team activities and evaluations, and other matters that relate to the company’s marketing and sales.
- Play an important role in marketing or corporate management.
- Examine company rules to make sure they stay relevant and make recommendations for necessary changes.
- Analyze sales and other reports that give insight into how the company can make adjustments to improve performance.
- Work with contract managers
- Resolve issues with contracts and commercial operations
- Communicate with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract’s financial aspects
- Assess risks and make recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
- Manage daily company operations
- Coach employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
- Accept extra duties as situations arise
- Work efficiently and calmly tight deadlines or other stress factors arise
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities for new contracts
- Analyze data and generate reports to identify potential for business growth
- Monitor local and federal regulations
- Bid on new projects and negotiate contract terms
- Set, monitor, and manage the monthly target
- First degree in Marketing or Related Field. A second degree would be an added advantage.
- Other professional certifications.
- Proven experience of a minimum of 10 years in a similar.
- Work experience in the logistics industry.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Negotiating skills
- Professional, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to process the big-picture items.
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to delegate tasks and supervise others
- Great multitasking abilities and attention to detail