A marketing Technology Company with a head office in Lagos is looking to recruit a Customer Success Manager.
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
As a Customer Success Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Digital Marketing strategy creation and optimization.
- Software solution support, addressing issues such as customer inquiry, complaint onboarding & training.
- Ensure customer requirements are relayed appropriately to the rest of the team.
- Support sales team to close out deals through expertise.
- Upsell and cross-sell clients on new features and products in order to increase revenue.
- Ensure customer retention by developing a great relationship and executing beyond customer expectations.
- Ensure reports and all docs needed by the client go out in a timely manner.
- Research new ways to improve current processes.
- Case Study creation.
- Act as POC to the client after sales handover.
- Drive initiatives to reduce churn
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of a first degree.
- Adequate Digital Marketing/Marketing Knowledge
- Experience working with a SAAS company
- Above average proficiency in Google Sheets & Slides
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- 2-4 years of customer success experience is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Fast-paced problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Send your CV to email@example.com