An enterprise marketing Technology Company is looking to fill the role of DevOps Lead Engineer.
As a DevOps Lead Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Creating software deployment strategies essential for the successful deployment of software in the work environment
- Custodian of all production systems powering various products and service
- Offerings across Publishers, Ad Exchanges, Telcos, and Financial Services. These products deliver the most relevant content and ads in real time.
- Designing, building, and optimizing automation systems to execute business web and data infrastructure platforms.
- Conducting research, tests, and executing new techniques to stay abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Getting involved in creating technology infrastructure, automation tools, and maintaining configuration management
- Assisting and training junior team members
- Working with multiple teams to gather requirements and collaboratively build solutions
- Ongoing maintenance and upgrades on key components of the platform.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any course related to technology or of equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years working experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience in Nginx, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Experience in Networking, Firewall rules, and Server management. Familiarity and hands-on experience in deployment strategy
- Good Linux/Unix Administration skills and knowledge of any cloud service provider
- Knowledge of continuous integration delivery and Enterprise Security Awareness
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Send your CV to email@example.com