A sports company is looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketer (SEO/PPC expert) with years of professional experience. Digital marketing is one of their core marketing components, therefore the jobholder will be responsible for managing digital marketing ads accounts.
- Be responsible for setting up processes and maintaining FB ads accounts. Build and launch advertising campaigns.
- Launch variations of ads to determine the best performing and continuously monitor results and improve ads.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Evaluate analytics to ensure ROI goals are met for every campaign. Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Analyze data to provide insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Write and optimize copy for Facebook ads. Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing and optimize the user experience.
- Recommend revisions to current content, links, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop content initiatives and work together with website content specialists to implement relevant SEO keywords on website content to maximize relevant organic growth.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in planning and implementing successful SEO / SEM strategies.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with Facebook ads.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- A proven track record of helping websites achieve rapid and sustained long-term growth or traffic
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
Qualified candidates to send CV to email@example.com