Our client one of Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company is looking to fill the role of Engineering Lead – Customer Data Platform
- Drive technical design, specifications, and implementation for various components of the customer data platform
- Bring and maintain a strong network of qualified engineering talent to hire from as the need arises
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Work with product owners, technical leads and engineers directly to break down the roadmap and product requirements
- Collaborate with other teams ensuring compatibility between systems.
- Help identify challenges and areas for improvement, assisting in driving our product roadmap.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- Strong Software Engineering background, with an ability to work in multiple programming languages as needed.
- Experience with distributed systems and processing high-volume messages or events.
- Strong sense of project ownership and responsibility.
- Experience designing and developing APIs, middleware, and/or backbends to support data-heavy analysis -systems
- Strong knowledge of AWS services with multiple production deployment experience, also familiar with Microsoft Azure and Google cloud
- Experience building or integrating with programmatic marketing platforms like Facebook audience network or Whatsapp business API, Ad exchanges like Google Adx and CPaaS solutions like Twillio
- Strong communication skills with a remote and distributed team across time zones
- Hands on experience building and managing micro services in production.
Nodejs, Python, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Angular, React, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kubernates and a lot of native AWS services
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.