Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
You will lead the Finance and Administration team. You will be responsible for Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns; as well as handling the affairs of the administration department.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to management.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners.
- Responsible for all matters related to the operations and administration of the organisation.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Finance/Accounting or related degree.
- Membership of ICAN or any other relevant professional body.
- Finance, accounting and administration experience is compulsory.
- Knowledge of local accounting practices and procedures.
- At least 7 years of overall professional experience in a reputable organization.
- Strong sense of judgment.
- Timeliness, good time management.
- Initiative and self-motivation.