An enterprise marketing technology company in Lagos wants to hire a Front End engineer for their enterprise stack team. If you are passionate about technology, and love to proffer end-to-end engineering solutions to complex business problems. Then this role is for you!
- Work within a focused team, collaborating with your colleagues (product manager, designer,
- backend/mobile engineers) to define, develop and ship impactful products
- Use experimentation and data analysis tools to tune your web applications to be high performing, intuitive and functional
- Make a visually appealing web interface through transformation of large and complex datasets exposed via API
- Contribute to the design and development of reusable UI components in React and Redux or Angular
- Boost UI performance and note scalability limits of technologies used
- Design scalable client-side architecture that works with a multi-tenant cloud API
- Prevent platform vulnerabilities by ensuring secure coding standards
- Improve application for maximum speed and scalability
- Champion engineering excellence, establish business metrics, and drive continuous operational improvement.
- Collaborate with technology and business teams to develop and maintain end-to-end project plans, ensuring on-time delivery, including drafting requirements, using and testing cases as well as support and escalation plans.
- Ensure system security, data integrity, and accuracy of information across the business
- Design and implement UI tools/frameworks to improve productivity and reinforce the security of the corporate platforms
- Communicate timelines, service dependencies, resource constraints, and progress with key stakeholders quickly and effectively
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug problems where required.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a full-time frontend engineer
- Experience with developing new user-facing features using ReactJS or AngularJS
- Experience translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Yarn, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experienced with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with continuous integration software such as Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Bitbucket etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD for frontend application deployment
- Good knowledge in Hybrid App development
- Experience in building UI layout with multiple device support Unit testing-JEST
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.