A design and construction firm that deals in architectural design, construction, interior designs, and project management is looking to fill the role of Head of Operations.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the executive team to set strategies to boost the company’s revenue
- Provide strategic direction and support the development of policies, goals and targets.
- Generate new leads at all business revenue levels and champion it.
- Display a sense of leadership, coaching and mentoring in order to encourage the achievement of the overall objective of the Company
- Oversee operations of the architecture, engineering, sales, finance and admin department
- Set departmental goals and objectives and design a framework for these to be met
- Conduct reviews and performance evaluations
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
- Monitor the company’s financial position and ensure that it operates within its means and that there are clear lines of accountability for financial management
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Facilitate and manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Track and evaluate business development plans and efforts on an ongoing basis.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s growth.
- Minimum of MSc. Or MBA in Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration, or similar field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience
- A background in consulting or human resources would be an added advantage
- Past experience in an architectural, construction or real estate firm is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies
- Ability to close out sales/deals.
- Good time-management skills.
- Must be able to develop plans for long term financial goals.
- Must have a great client-based network
Is this role for you? Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org