Head of Outsourcing
Posted 4 weeks ago
The Head of Outsourcing will champion the development and execution of Arion Outsourcing strategic plans. Responsible for Outsourcing objectives, outcomes, benefits, and service delivery.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee the entire Outsourcing/ Recruitment Services of the Organization.
- Apply HR Recruitment best practices to attract, recruit and retain qualified candidates
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy to fill all positions
- Market firm’s services widely to potential clients
- Demonstrate proven track record of managing and delivering multiple projects at any one time
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Develop a strong business relationship across all levels from clients’ senior executives to outsourced staff and key business owners
- Implement continuous improvement processes to ensure that all HR Outsourcing operational systems and processes are fit for purpose.
- Attend clients’ meetings, make presentations when required and generate reports within the shortest time
- Design and implement effective SLA management and periodically review SLAs to ensure efficient service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Key Attributes & Skills
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Human Resource Operations, or in Outsourcing/Contingent Staff Management
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas / Maritime industry is an advantage.
- A background in HR Consulting is also an advantage.
- High level of Time Management and ability to Lead Outsourcing Strategy for open positions.
- Must be very versatile, creative and pro-active individual.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, labour laws and HR best practices.
- Must be people oriented and result driven.
- Must possess a good and unbiased sense of judgment..
- Possess critical thinking, coordination, and analytical skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary / multinational environment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.