We are looking to fill the position of Hotel Contracting Executive for one of our clients in Ikeja.
- Procure new contracts & renewals for the hotels.
- Review contracts and documents diligently and do initial parity checking.
- Share contracts with support team.
- Procure hotel promotions.
- Maximize hotel sales for respective locations.
- Product Development
- Provide support to Ops & Tourism Team.
- Procure Stop Sales / Sold Out dates from the hotel to update the Inventory.
- Submit necessary reports to Manager.
- Conduct Price Comparison of existing hotels.
- Perform other assignments to be given by the superior.
Skills & Eligibility
- 1-5 years experience with Wholesale/Tour Operators or Hotel Contracting.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects & tight deadlines
- Well organized, ability to multitask & prioritize
- Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic & creative problem-solving skills
- Extensive destination knowledge
- Good image & excellent communication skills
- Proficient use of computer applications like Microsoft Word, excel
- Excellent general cultural knowledge
- Willing to work under pressure
Method of Application:
Qualified should kindly send their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com