A hotel in Ikoyi needs to employ a Hotel Duty Supervisor. You must have strong leadership skills and expertise to oversee all the affairs of the hotel.
- Supervise operations in all hotel departments. This includes the laundry room, housekeeping, and the kitchen.
- Supervise front desk operations such as guest check-in and check-out, room inventory, and incoming phone calls.
- Supervise staff members and delegate tasks as necessary. Train the front desk staff in hotel protocols, guest registration, and other duties.
- Assist the general manager with management tasks such as creating employee work schedules and distributing payroll checks.
- Maintain the hotel’s inventory and order new items as needed.
- Interact with hotel guests to ensure they receive a quality experience.
- Inspect guest rooms and all other hotel areas for cleanliness and to ensure that hotel protocols are being followed.
- HND/degree in hotel management, hospitality, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience working in this capacity
- Sales skills
- Good customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills and management experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills
|Job Category||Food Services / Hospitality / Hotels|