HR Generalist needed urgently!
– Carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment and on-boarding, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), organizational development.
– Contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives and goals that are established for the organization.
– Enhance productivity through effective Performance Management and Rewards system
– Create learning & development programs and initiatives the provide internal development opportunities
– Handle all talent management processes from acquisition to professional development to ensure fulfillment of career fulfillment.
– 3 years experience with proven knowledge of HR skills
– Certification in a relevant professional body( SHRM or PHRI or CIPMN) will be an added advantage
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficiency in MS office
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org