A Real Estate, Energy, and Finance company in Lagos is looking for an energetic individual to fill the role of HR Manager.
Work Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State.
- Ensure that appropriate processes and policies are in place for organizational effectiveness.
- Create and put into action HR initiatives and strategies that are in line with the overall business plan
- Manage and maintain a setup that promotes optimum performance
- Supervise the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of new staff.
- Analyze the training requirements for a program and keep an eye on it
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the implementation of the company’s performance management system
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field preferred. Master’s degree/MBA is an added advantage
- 5+ years’ experience as an HR Manager within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Experience of working and reporting to Boards and Committees
- Excellent communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to analyze and diagnose problems, create short- and long-term solutions.
- Professional qualification is mandatory (CIPM or SHRM or PHRI or SPHRI etc.)
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified Candidates send your CV to Contactrekrutconsulting@gmail.com