Posted 8 months ago
Arion Energy Services is looking to hire a credible and experienced HR Manager to oversee our HR department.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee the HR department. Introduce initiatives that would drive beneficial HR functions within the organization
- Develop and monitor HR strategies, procedures and policies to align with the organization’s strategy thereby achieving company objectives.
- Identify company needs in terms of workforce and escalate, participate in company re- structuring when required
- Manage employee health plans, company insurance covers and employee welfare.
- Follow up / ensure that regulatory documents related to HR department are periodically renewed when due – these include Insurances, PENCOM certificate, NIMASA Manning License, Recruiters License, etc.
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits, research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Create monthly HR reports for internal management needs and as may be required by company’s clients
- Prepare annual departmental budget
- Carry out other duties as assigned
Key Attributes & Skills
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas / Maritime industry is an advantage
- Must be very versatile, creative and pro-active individual
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, labour laws and HR best practices.
- Must be people oriented and result driven
- Must possess a good and unbiased sense of judgment
- Possess critical thinking, coordination, and analytical skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary / multinational environment
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.