A company providing hospitality services in Lagos urgently needs to employ a HR Officer.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Coordinate and manage recruitment, screening, and interview applicants for departmental positions, as well as effectively liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Maintain employee attendance records
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records according to policy and legal requirements
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Assist in developing training and development programs
- Assist in ensuring compliance with health, safety, and welfare regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- B.Sc in Social Sciences or relevant fields
- Must have minimum of 2 years HR experience in a Hospitality Industry
- Effective verbal and written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports policies, and procedures
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of HR functions pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
How to Apply
Qualified candidate should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail