An indigenous company offering a broad range of engineering and consultancy services to the oil and gas industry needs to hire an Instrumentation & Control Engineer. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years work experience in instrument and control.
Job Location: Portharcourt
- Prepare instrumentation design and deliverable for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Perform discipline-internal check (DIC),
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager
- First degree in Sciences/Engineering (HND/BSC, B.Tech. B.Eng.)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in similar role.
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Familiar with control/safety systems like HIMA, ALLEN BRADLEY, YOKOGAWA, EMERSON DELTA V, INVENSYS-Triconnex is an added advantage,
- Experience with PDS (E-Raceway) and PDMS is an advantage
- Excellent use of Engineering Software (i.e AutoCAD, Intools/ Smart Plant Instrument etc)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI , AGA , IEC, API, PIP etc..
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
|Job Category||Engineering / Construction / Real Estate|