A manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Internal Control and Compliance Officer to plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function at the company level, including managing the SOP system of all departments, Implementing & supervise integrity & compliance policies.
Location: Ojo, Lagos
• Establish general SOPs for the company.
• Review specific internal processes, and procedures of all departments.
• Support & instruct other departments in building SOPs system.
• Ensure all SOPs are aligned with standard format.
• Propose modifications as needed.
• Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
• Develop and review company policies relating to internal control, compliance & integrity
• Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
• Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
• Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
• Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
• Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
• 5yrs+ experience in a compliance officer role/internal audit.
• Establish cross-department cooperation within the Company to assist Company in the understanding and application of internal control, risk management, compliance, and governance principles.
• Standardize the SOP system of the Company
• Monitor and drive internal control & compliance policies across all departments.
• Ensure integrity & clarification in the working environment.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Send your CV to CV@ascentech.com.ng