Vacancy for a Junior Accountant!
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Qualification from a recognized professional body
- Track record of producing accurate and timely management accounts and information
- Analytical skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred candidate must reside around Gbagada, Anthony village, Ilupeju, Ikoyi, Maryland, Oshodi, Mafoluku, Bariga, Oworoshoki, and Ajao Estate.
To apply, send CVs to email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.