Location: Warri, Delta State
Our client, a reputable indigenous EPC is currently looking for an experienced Logistics/Maintenance Officer for their operations in Warri.
- Provide day-to-day support to staff in general office operations and identify future needs.
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing projects.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, client visitation, and ongoing projects.
- Perform logistics and procurement operations – Selection of vendors/suppliers and keep an updated vendor list.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- First degree in related field.
- At least 4 years of logistics and maintenance experience.
- Excellent and demonstrable experience in procurement processes and logistics management.
- Advanced MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel & Power-point, a must-have.
- Coordination and Organizing
- Time management
- Fluency in English with excellent writing and speaking skills is required.
How to apply?
Qualified and interested candidates should apply here.