Manager- Learning and Development
Posted 2 years ago
A company with business focus on manufacturing and trading is looking to hire a highly organized and efficient Learning and Development Manager.
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs
- Review individual and organizational development needs
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods companywide٫ such as coaching٫ job-shadowing٫ online training etc
- Organize e-learning courses٫ workshops and other trainings
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career pathing
- Oversee budgets and negotiate contracts
- Organize hiring and training activities
- Organize and supervise L&D functions
- Develop organizational design and development strategies based on company goals.
- Implement development tools to meet long and short-term business goals.
- Define change management processes to improve business performance.
- Evaluate existing business systems and recommend improvements.
- Anticipate organizational risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Assist in developing project proposals and plans based on customer requirements.
- Develop continuous process improvements to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Educate company staffs on new organizational processes.
- Develop job training programs and professional development programs for employees.
- Develop employee recruiting and compensation policies.
- Implement business practices and recruiting and operating policies.
- Identify job positions and fill them with right professionals.
- Build positive and achievement-oriented working environment for employees.
- Develop and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Work with management to address employee concerns and conflicts.
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- BSc or BA degree in Business٫ Psychology or other related area. ACIPM will be an added advantage
- 5 years’ relevant experience as L&D Manager, Training Manager or other relevant position.
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors
- Accountability skills
- Experience in setting up L&D Department is an added advantage.
- People sensitivity with high emotional quotient
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org