We are currently looking to recruit a Mooring Master for a client, an indigenous shipping company. You will be responsible for the operation of mooring and export equipment.
- Mooring/unmooring the vessels at open sea.
- Responsible for the operation of mooring and export equipment and ensuring that equipment is maintained properly
- Supporting the day to day operations of the export terminal (FSO) while discharging into an export tanker.
- Supervise mooring technicians during all mooring operations and hose connection and disconnection
- Assist and advise export tanker masters in mooring and unmooring operations
- Oversee maintenance routines and replacement for export hose assembly, which will include periodic maintenance
- Other activities include ensuring safe and compliant export tanker activities.
- Minimum of 7 years experience
- Previous experience in similar position onboard oil tankers from 3,000 DWT to 120,000 DWT (from 100 meters long to 260 meters long)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills
- BOSIET and STCW certificate
|Job Category||Oil and Gas / Energy / Maritime|