- Assist Drilling Supervisor in the implementation of drilling, workover, completion, and testing programs.
- Conduct detailed observation and inspection of activities on site and translates into operational activities on receiving detailed programs from Drilling Supervisor
- Ensure that all required supplies are available, and order materials /equipment from stores as required.
- Supervise operations during the night.
- Ensure that all operations are carried out as per HSE requirements across all stakeholder activities in the rigs
- Supervise and control the activities of personnel involved in the provision of services/operation
- Minimum of 10+ years of Experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 5 years as a Night Drilling Supervisor with relevant experience.
- IWCF Level 4 (Drilling/Intervention Wellsite Supervisor) is mandatory.
- Proven experience in field operations
Is this role for you? Send your CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject. Only qualified Candidates will be contacted