Location: Warri, Delta State
Our client an indigenous EPC company wants to hire an Operations Manager. You will plan, direct and manage the performance of all EPC operations, including its human and material resource, as well maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the overall company strategy.
- Provide direction and support for the Operations team to ensure that any issues or concerned with delivery are addressed and all deadlines are met for EPC projects.
- Manage, plan and schedule engineering, material and equipment support for maintenance and repairs.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets; give support in the monthly control of the forecast and Profit Plan update.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvements to each business enablement function as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Ensure adequate safety norms are used by site personnel.
- Ensure the Company HSE policy is effectively implemented and that corrective measures are taken in a timely manner.
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering/ diploma in Mechanical, Marine or production engineering or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in Civil/ Structural, Marine/ Diving, Mechanical, Fabrication, and Electrical projects.
- Experience in managing complex customers and helping to drive profitability.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously including prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet all deadlines.
|Job Category||Oil and Gas / Energy / Maritime|