Our client, being a technology company in Africa and with a unique African services offering is looking for a competent PMO & Commercial Coordinator. This role reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Shadow the Chief Commercial Officer in day-to-day activities and share revenue responsibility.
- Oversee commercial project planning to execution to implementation by coordinating across departments and functions within the organization.
- Develop and monitor performance, reporting matrix across the Commercial team.
- Track market development and competition within Nigeria and International Markets.
- Participate in business and transactional meetings with different departments and track and record action points to closure.
- Analyze product profitability, revenues and expenses across each business verticals and advice the CCO.
- Assist the Commercial team in proposals and presentations internally and externally.
- Management degree/ MBA in marketing would be an added advantage.
- 5-10 years post management school in a similar role or in Sales and or Product Marketing.
- Exposure to Sales processes is an added advantage in a software or related tech industry.
- Techno-Commercial person who has a mix of technology understanding and commercial
- Articulate with excellent presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and any Project Management software preferred.
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested should kindly send their CVs and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.