Vacancy!Our client one of Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company is looking to fill the role of PMO Commercial Coordinator.
- Shadow the Chief Commercial Officer in day-to-day activities and share revenue responsibility
- Oversee commercial project planning to execution to implementation by coordinating across departments and functions within the organization
- Develop and monitor performance, reporting matrix across the Commercial team
- Track market development and competition within Nigeria and International Markets
- Participate in business and transactional meetings with different departments and track and record action points to closure
- Analyze product profitability, revenues and expenses across each business verticals and advice the CCO
- Assist the Commercial team in proposals and presentations internally and externally.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 5-10 years post management school in a similar role or in Sales and or Product Marketing
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Experienced in getting work done through others and delivering on commitments
- “Go Getter” with Excellent execution capabilities
- Able and willing to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Good research skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and any Project Management software preferred
- Management degree/ MBA in marketing would be an added advantage
- Exposure to Sales processes is an added advantage in a software or related tech industry
- Techno-Commercial person who has a mix of technology understanding and commercial
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.