We are looking for competent individuals to fill the role of Principal Planning Engineer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for setting up a large EPC project and leading a team of Planners.
- Translate projects into a sequential work schedule
- Conduct interactive planning session;
- Draw up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet completion deadlines
- Prepare engineering deliverables with milestone dates
- Prepare and update schedule and S curves
- Confer with supervisors to determine status of assigned projects
- Prepare procurement and construction milestone monitoring schedule
- Prepare Manpower Histogram and update actual and forecast manpower
- Highlight critical path and highlight areas of concerns to Project Management
- Prepare progress and productivity status reports
- Prepare lists of required materials, tools, and equipment for EPC projects
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent from a reputable University
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years post-graduation experience, out of which seven (7) must have been spent on a similar position in the oil and gas sector
- Shall be NSE/ COREN Registered.
- Ability to drive and possession of valid driver’s license is required.