Product Marketing Manager
Posted 1 year ago
A marketing technology company is looking to fill the position of a Product Marketing Manager
Job duties include:
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Take part in presentations
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer
- personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management and engineering departments.
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test new goods and products
- Propose and keep within a budget
- Research competitor offerings
- Recruit and develop a team of product marketing executives
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Clear understanding of the growth funnel and metrics highly desired
- Experience driving adoption for a B2B software product would be an advantage
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
Qualified for this role? Send CVs to email@example.com