Do you have the required experience and skills to oversee a project from start to finish?
A manufacturing company in Abuja is looking to hire a Project Manager. If this is you, read more to see the job requirements.
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
- Assist the General Manager in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, tenders, budgets and preliminary schedules.
- Prepare project organization and communication charts.
- Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Effectively and accurately communicates relevant project information to the client and project team.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Review field inspection reports from supervisors and contractors throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Assist the COO in the review of contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Responsible for Highlighting Foreseen Problem & Delays in advance Escalating to the COO
- Minimum education level –First degree in construction related field from a reputable academic institution.
- Post graduate qualification (MSc) plus Professional membership of COREN will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years construction project management experience
Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of the email.