Location: Warri, Delta State.
An EPC company is looking to hire a Project Manager. You will manage, oversee and ensure the successful completion of their engineering and construction projects. You will also be responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost estimating and monitoring, and quality review.
- Responsible for managing and directing the project team by providing the communication, coordination and follow-up necessary to meet the project goals and objectives.
- Maintain ongoing training and mentoring of project team.
- Provide ongoing project information and project reviews as required by management.
- Coordinate training and compliance measures to ensure project procedures are followed.
- Monitor and ensure all discipline work follows project procedures.
- Ensure scope of work, schedule, and budget are clearly defined and understood by senior management and all project participants, including client.
- Determine, control, and maintain overall project and discipline schedules and budgets.
- Track schedule and budget progress with project milestones and take all action necessary to keep project on track.
- Identify and secure necessary approvals for all changes in project scope, budget and/or schedule.
- Maintain ongoing communication with client, making adjustments as necessary to comply with client’s needs within contractual obligations, or adjusting project deliverables to meet client and company needs.
- Sc./HND in construction management or technical field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Must have a minimum of 7 years hands-on experience onsite construction/ project management and successful planning of complex technical projects in oil and gas industry.
- Proven experience using project management methodologies to deliver business value and drive significant change across an organization.
- Experience managing budgets including budget, spend, and liquidations.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of various project and portfolio management methodologies with track record of implementing shared standards for large organizations.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence outcomes, lead manage and organize teams to attain shared goals.
- Ability to identify trends and exceptions through data analysis.
- Must be very energetic and work with assiduous concentration.