QA/QC LEAD needed for an EPC company in Nigeria. You will be responsible for coordination of all SBU/Base & Project Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities as well as liaise with Corporate for implementation of latest ISO 9001 standard requirements
• Identify information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detect changes in circumstances or events.
• Schedule and conduct internal and external audits processes for vendor/subcontractors accordingly.
• Monitor and review information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
• Ensure and evaluate compliance with laws, regulations, codes or standards to company processes.
• Plan and Conduct QMS Internal Audits & Management/Process Reviews.
• Review and interpret NDT results from welding activities.
• Review all Subcontractor/Vendor quality data to ensure compliance with company standard specifications, all engineering/technical/quality document but not limited to Drawing, Specifications, external supplied works instruction, Quality plan and Quality procedures
• Ensure all personnel within his charge are fully conversant with and understand all relevant procedures.
• Generate and oversee the issuance of all QA/QC related documentation and final project dossier documentation (through DCC)
• Number, record, and distribute NCR’s Agreeing proposed corrective actions with relevant departmental Manager and liaison on all matters arising from a Non Conformance till close out.
• Review and interpret work orders, inspection manuals and blueprints to determine inspection and test procedures.
• Handle Material Inspection Control
• Analyze and interpret sample data.
• Estimate and record operational data.
• Ensure completeness of necessary procedures to satisfy licensing requirements, and indicate concurrence with acceptance or rejection decisions.
• Ensure inspections checks/reports for vendors/subcontractors complies with company requirements.
• Plan and conduct Quality/QMS Planning, Internal Audits and Management/Process reviews
• Degree/HND in Engineering or Science based discipline.
• Minimum of 7 years experience
• CSWIP 3.1 is an advantage
• ASNT level II in RFI, UT, PT, MT or equivalent
• QMS Lead Auditor in Latest ISO 9001 standard and computer literate (Excel & PP)
• Must be able to establish Quality plan for all QAQC activities
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Perform supervisory actions in relation as required.
• Demonstrate zero tolerance to divergence.