- Manage the QHSE team to achieve control, monitoring and implementation of QHSE and contract governance in line relevant policies and procedures.
- Develop, maintain and improve the business Integrated Management System to underpin QHSE and operating standards
- Maintain a contract risk register, reviewing QHSE risks and escalating where appropriate
- Support the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE Standards and the relevance to business objectives.
- Implement the Crisis Management Plan across all Clusters and ensure robust line of escalation exists.
- Provide a single business focus for accident and incident reporting and assist with subsequent investigation process; provide trend analysis to Contract Management Team to support and provide focus for driving positive behaviors and culture within the business.
- Develop Business Continuity Plans for all Service streams and participate in any tabletop or live exercises to test the plans.
- Monitor, audit and report on contract QHSE performance and provide assurance to Contract, and Client Management Teams.
- Maintain quality, safety and environmental systems; implement and audit to achieve compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Provide leadership to support the management of supply chains and compliance with QHSE standards through ‘Point of Work Assessments’; audit and review of operating practice and systems.
- Ensure appropriate resources are provided to support a compliant business and to identify any systemic weaknesses.
- 7+ years’ experience
- Proven health and safety management experience
- Experience in implementing and maintaining QHSE systems
- Relevant certifications e.g NEBOSH
- Robust knowledge and understanding of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation & best practice and appropriate industry-specific qualifications
- Exposure to accident investigations including full analysis and reporting
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders on all aspects of health and safety
|Job Category||Energy / Power|
|Minimum Qualification||BSc Health & Safety or equivalent|
|Years of Experience||7 - 10 years|