GUS Consulting Ltd, one of the top Human Capital Development service providers in Nigeria offering services that cut across all sectors and industries is looking at strengthening their team with an agile Recruitment Associate. You will be required to work hybrid.
- Source for recruitment business opportunities.
- Maintain good relationship with potential & existing clients to understand their specific recruitment needs
- Source for suitable candidates for client’s vacancies
- Set out hiring timelines for each position and keep within the set timelines such as – time to hire, time to fill, time to source
- Act as a key account’s manager for different clients
- Support management in developing strategies for positioning the company’s recruitment business in order achieve positive ROI
- Generate periodic reports highlighting achievements, challenges, and forward-looking plans
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the Company
Your Qualifications & Requirements:
We expect you to have all or most of the following:
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience post NYSC
- Minimum of a Degree/HND
- Practical hands-on experience in recruiting for various industries
- Good verbal and written communication skills – ability to prepare and deliver presentations is essential
- Ability to prepare reports and proposal is important for this role
- The position requires at least intermediate knowledge and use of MS office apps such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a confident person with good negotiation and analytic skills.
How to Apply
If you think you meet the above requirements and we would be a good fit for your next career journey, send your CV to email@example.com, with Recruitment Associate in the subject.