An estate and development company is looking to recruit a Research Analyst/Business Developer. In this role you will be responsible for researching, analyzing and improving the company’s business.
- Develop business and project plans.
- Budget analysis and costing.
- Create design and edit letters, proposals, project and business plans for clients.
- Compile and analyze data using modern and traditional methods to collect data.
- Research on market insights, business opportunities, industry trends, competing organizations, customer demographics, new technologies etc.
- Simplify and explain findings in presentations
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationship
- Bsc in Economics, Statistics or any field related to research work.
- Experience in a similar position will be an advantage.
- MS OFFICE- Advanced (Graphics and Design, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PhotoShop).
- Understand business objectives and design.
- Excellent writing skills
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Superb organizational and project coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good listener
|Job Category||Trade / Services|
|Minimum Qualification||Bsc in Economics, Statistics or any field related to research work.|
|Years of Experience||Any|