An enterprise marketing technology company in Lagos is looking to fill the role above.
• Target revenue generation through Marketing Campaigns and Connected events from your vertical FSI/ FMCG / Consumer Business/ Retail / Health Care / Technology
• Prospect, Forecast and develop annual sales quotas for industry sectors, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/platforms.
• Identify, manage, supervise, and train resellers, associations, and agents with an objective to penetrate the SMB market in Nigeria for respective verticals.
• Understand and monitor the competitive landscape and market trends.
• Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the leadership team providing key business insights: Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, etc.
• Allocate at least 60% of your time prospecting new customers and 40% of the time on existing deal closure
• Ensure every client interaction is ethical and build profitable long-term relationships.
• Adopt a consultative selling approach for accounts directly managed under each vertical
• Provide recommendations to the leadership team to improve performance in territory and market.
• Cultivate relationships with all new and assigned accounts to expand product penetration.
· A first degree in any discipline
· An MBA or a master’s degree in any related field is preferred.
· Aggressive and innovative executer with GTM (Go to Market experience)
· Relevant professional certifications
· Minimum 5 years of experience working in a Mid-level Business Development/ Account Management role.
· Direct experience in managing SMB segments in Banks and fintech’s, Mobile companies, system integrators, advertising technology, Consultancies, and Software companies.
· Managed indirect sales channels for the SMB market in Nigeria
· Excellent communication and project management skills
· Strong agency relationships
· Strong knowledge of sales operations and digital technology solutions
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.