A marketing Technology Company with head office in Lagos is looking to recruit a Sales & Account Manager.
Job Location: Kenya
- Target revenue generation through Marketing Campaigns and Connected events from your vertical FSI/ FMCG / Consumer Business/ Retail / Health Care / Technology
- Prospect, Forecast and develop annual sales quotas for industry sectors, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/platforms.
- Identify, manage, supervise, and train resellers, associations, and agents with an objective to penetrate the SMB market in Nigeria for respective verticals.
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the leadership team providing key business insights: Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, etc.
- Allocate at least 60% of your time prospecting new customers and 40% of your time on existing deal closure
- Ensure every client interaction is ethical and build profitable long-term relationships.
- Adopt a consultative selling approach for accounts directly managed under each vertical
- Provide recommendations to the leadership team to improve performance in territory and market.
- Cultivate relationships with all new and assigned accounts to expand product penetration.
- A first degree in any discipline
- An MBA or a master’s degree in any related field is preferred.
- Aggressive and innovative executer with GTM (Go to Market experience)
- Relevant professional certifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a Mid-level Business Development/ Account Management role.
- Direct experience in managing SMB segments in Banks and fintech’s, Mobile companies, system integrators, advertising technology, Consultancies, and Software companies.
- Managed indirect sales channels for the SMB market in Nigeria
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong agency relationships
- Strong knowledge of sales operations and digital technology solutions
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Send your CV to email@example.com