Our client, a technology company in Africa is looking to hire a competent Sales & Account Manager – Financial Services.
You will be responsible for driving sales and account management strategy and execution within your territory. You will work closely with all key stakeholders in Account Management, Commercial and Technology to ensure the effective delivery of our data and marketing technology/digital marketing propositions.
- Target revenue generation through Marketing Campaigns and Connected events from your vertical – Financial Services.
- Prospect, forecast and develop annual sales quotas for industry sectors, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/platforms.
- Identify, manage, supervise, and train resellers, associations, agents with an objective to penetrate the SMB market in Nigeria for respective verticals.
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the leadership team providing key business insights: Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss etc.
- Allocate at least 60% of time prospecting new customers and 40% of time on existing deal closure
- Ensure every client interaction is ethical and build profitable long-term relationships.
- Adopt a consultative selling approach for accounts directly managed under each vertical.
- Provide recommendations to leadership team to improve performance in territory and market.
- Cultivate relationships with all new and assigned accounts to expand product penetration.
- Establishing and managing senior relationships within all the major brands and agencies.
- Build, file and update territory account plans and strategies for each target account.
- Work closely with internal partners to facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
- Set up a system to track and monitor sales progress and execution of key new business projects to ensure timely new business revenues.
- Leverage and translate market trend data, consumer insights, & regional field intelligence into a tactical sales execution strategy for the team.
- A first degree in any discipline
- Aggressive and innovative executer with GTM (Go to Market) experience.
- A Master’s degree in MBA or related field is preferred.
- Relevant professional certifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a Mid-level Business Development/ Account Management role.
- Direct experience in managing SMB segments in Banks and fintech’s, Mobile companies, system integrators, advertising technology, Consultancies and Software companies.
- Managed indirect sales channels for the SMB market in Nigeria.
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested should kindly send their CVs and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted